Thursday, January 10, 2008

2008 Tulsa Music Wishlist

We present to you a list of bands we would love to have come through Tulsa (we'll even settle for near Tulsa, we aren't too needy). This is not a complete list of the bands we would like to see in town, just the ones we want to see the most right now. This list could, and very likely will, change.

1. Deer Tick





2. Rosie Thomas





3. Battles



4. M.I.A.



5. Beirut



6. Panda Bear


7. Okkervil River


8. Les Savy Fav


9. Les Savy Fav

10. Liars



A thank you to IMEEM and Pitchfork.

Wishes fulfilled so far: Tiger Army and Wilco.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would really like to see Goldfrapp come close to here!

Anonymous said...

I wish more major acts would stop in Oklahoma. Unfortunately I haven't heard of any of the bands that you listed. I will google some of them and check them out.

~T