Monday, February 25, 2008

Sexuality Survey

Much thanks for my friend Maka for posting this on MySpace:

~REPOSTED FOR THE RESEARCHER

I've worked with the late Fritz Klein on several bisexual topics, and now I'm conducting a 100% anonymous research study online, which takes 15 to 30 minutes to complete. It's officially approved by the human subjects committee at San Diego State University. It's about sexual attractions and personality, and I want to recruit a large number of adults, regardless of whether they are female or male, bi, gay, or straight.

I still need about a hundred more responses from self-identifed bi women and men. 50 or so more from the other groups (straight and gay) would also be wonderful, so tell all your friends of those persuasions, too!

Go to:

www.AttractionStudy.org

and check out the consent form and all that good stuff. Use the referral code livejournal when asked. And tell your friends!

Thanks so much!

-- JDW~

I encourage all who can participate to sign up, you really have nothing to lose.

The Reluctant Tulsan.


Caitlin's Corner--An Owner's Manual for Your Sexuality


No comments: