Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lando's Premiere

We at the Reluctant Tulsan would like to welcome a new contributor to the site:


Hey there.

About a month ago, I was approached by the Reluctant Tulsan to join him in the enlightenment of all things Tulsa and beyond. It took less than two drinks from my Jack and Coke to agree to join forces in the process of sharing the good word.

As a bit of background, I’ve known Mr. Tulsan for some time. We go back to a different city in a different time when the only thing that mattered was what you were drinking at the moment and where you were going after last call.

I have a background in writing, specifically journalism, so naturally the invitation was probably easy for him to ask me to join in web logging – also known as the current method of leaving our mark in the history that is the Internet.

OK, enough of the rhetoric.

I love to write, but for the past month I’ve been torn on what to write. It’s actually been a bit gut wrenching. I’ve been known to blog on my Myspace page, and I have a small following, but this is a different deal. I actually feel the pressure not to disappoint.

So I want to know what it is you want to read about. I could blab on about sports or what movies I think you should invest your time in. I can go on and on about the state of our politics. I could spend my time critiquing the music I believe you should be listening to and the stuff you should be avoiding.

Basically, I’m giving you the chance to dictate what it is I write about. I’m up for any format. I’m open to you to sending random questions with me giving my unique responses. I’d also be willing to take a topic and expand on it from my point of view.

The Reluctant Tulsan is writing great things, but I’m ready to branch out and take this into a different direction.

So feel free to click the comment button below and leave your suggestions. I’ll give it some time, but if this fails to work, be prepared for my random ramblings on the current state of anything I feel like writing about.

Either way, it’s going to be a good time, and I look forward to it.

Sincerely,


Lando

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer your thoughts about music. Especially since you have lost your way on politics so badly.

Tim Roberts said...

Write about my wife's fetus.

Thanks,
Another Tim

Tim Roberts said...

Also, I have been to Tuscany and read at least a few pages of the book.

You are setting high standards, but I have faith.

That was a lame opportunity to shar that I have visited Italy, my first and last trip beyond Branson.

BAM! said...

Fascinating...we will be happy to look into your mother's fetus.